The Maize Plant Discipleship Syllabus consists of a Resource Handbook and 15 Module Handbooks.
- Eternal Purpose — The covenants of the Patriarchs and People of Israel represent the deep roots of the Messianic Community. The Messiah is the Seed that dies to produce a rich harvest.
- Commissioning — The Messianic Community is commissioned by God. They join with the Messiah’s mission in, towards and for the sake of the world.
- Nations — The Messianic Community has a special vocation: to bless the nations of the world, through mediating God’s life, presence and wisdom.
- Jews — The Messianic Community has a unique and special responsibility towards the Jewish people.
- Membership — The body of the Messiah is called to fully express his life. This requires progressive corporate growth into spiritual maturity.
- Revival — The pathway towards a fruitful harvest is to walk in practical and spiritual faithfulness.
- Intercession — The Messianic Community has a priestly calling to be a house of prayer for all nations.
- Transformation — The Messianic Community is called to work amongst and on behalf of the nations of the world. It’s goal is to establish cultural transformations that signal and convey the presence of God’s kingdom.
- Maturity — The spiritual growth of Messianic disciples and communities incorporates three distinct phases: immature childhood, youthful strength and generative maturity.
- Service — An enduring life of service relies upon nurturing essential motivations, virtues and disciplines.
- Vocation — A deepening relationship with the Messiah is the foundation of personal vocation.
- Economics — Scriptural perspectives on economic faithfulness, wealth and poverty are radically different to those of the world in general.
- Leadership — Faithful messianic leadership requires the nurture of essential motivations, qualities and disciplines.
- Faith — Seeing with eyes of faith enables us to endure times of testing and purification. We learn to embrace challenges as opportunities to experience God’s faithfulness.
- Overcoming — Overcoming in the power of the Spirit leads to confrontation with idolatrous, cultural strongholds.
Each module consists of 4 studies; each study contains 3-5 topics, including Scripture readings and reflective discussion questions. A total of 240 topics, 900+ reflective questions and innumerable Scripture references.