Online E-learning Course
Equips Trainees to be Maize Plant Facilitators
- Learn to facilitate group learning and group discussions
- Study entire MPD Syllabus, over two years
- Participate in online study-group, via modular discussion forums
- Access to study and distribute MPD Resources
- MPD Facilitators Certification for course graduates
- Opportunity to become a Regional “Ambassador” for MPD
Two-year Course Framework
- 18 e-learning modules
- 9 modules per year
- 3 terms of 3-months
- 3 modules per term
- 1 module per month
- 4 studies per module
Course Instructor — Dr John Clements
- Author and Lead Facilitator of Maize Plant Discipleship
- 29+ years intercultural experience, including missionary leadership training in African contexts
- Missiological doctoral research, relating to scripturally-based discipleship in African contexts.
How it works
- Introductory e-learning module explains the MPD Facilitator Training
- Apply online to participate in upcoming cohorts.
- Introduces the MPD Facilitator Training Course;
- Provides an experience of modular e-learning, similar to that used in the MPD Facilitator Training Course.
When you have completed this module, you will understand:
- The concept of Maize Plant Discipleship;
- The purpose, structure and timetable of the MPD Facilitator Training Course, hosted on this website.
Time required: 10-15 minutes.